The world is a beautiful place and there are many unbelievable things here for you to see and appreciate. Nature has been very kind on this world and has bestowed it with some marvelous wonders which are too stunning to miss. You will find not one but many such natural wonders on this earth in various corners of course. The reason we are here is to discuss about five of the most unbelievable cliffs that are located in the United States of America. Stunning cliffs are situated in other parts of the world too but here you will find the ones that are in the United States.
Stunning cliffs of USA
- Hanging Rocks in West Virginia: these are primarily perpendicular cliffs which are beautiful to look at. They rise to a height of around 300 feet from the South Branch Potomac River located in Hampshire country in United States. These cliffs are also addressed by the name of upper Hanging Rocks and have also been an inspiration for a poem. The poem is titled ‘Hanging Rocks’ and was published in the year 1836 and is as beautiful as the cliff itself.
- NotchPeak in Utah: the Notch peak happens to be one of the highest peaks in the entire House range. It rises to a height of 9654 feet above the sea level and the cliff is located on the north-west direction of the peak. It is the highest cliff in the whole North America.
- Pink cliffs in southwestern Utah: They happen to be a series of dissected cliffs which are around 56 kilometers long. These cliffs are pink geologically.
- Vermilion cliffs in southern Utah and northern Arizona: as the name suggests these cliffs are vermilion in color and amazing to look at. These are popular and a part of an important route.
- Glacier point in California: it is actually a view point located above the Yosemite Valley in California. This point is popular among the tourists as it extends a spectacular view of Yosemite national park and Yosemite Valley.
These were only five of the amazing cliffs that are located in the United States of America. The world is packed with such natural wonders that have the ability to leave you speechless. You can just enjoy these natural wonders and appreciate the beauty of the world that we live in.